I'm home! just to update some pictures for my last cruise..
Rock church, didnt get in due to the queue..
and last european food..denmark danish pastry..ahaha
I got to say i left at pretty much the right time..thank God i doesnt have to stay longer..
new hgm, new fnb director, new matred = new things = adjustment
i cant imagine people that have 6 months contract and is complaining, what more us whom are having 8-9 months contract..die lor?
i can only thank God for the strength that he provides, definately i wont be able to push on with my own bare strength..
even up to the moment im on a plane, from a middle seat, people asked if i want to change to their aisle seat..*sure!!*..more than happy to..muahaa
what i've learned from cruising?
bad stuff *kidding*..
but no joke, ofcos there are good and bad stuff that you learned..but im glad, and i hope, im still the me..if i ever changed, i hope its a good change..
1. money can buy time - literally
2. you just gotta be selfish sometimes to survive (survival skill)
3. trying to be perfect/thinking too much/doing too much - making yourself tired
4. seems like ure too loud or too quiet, is not a good thing
5. being asians, feels like ure not as good as the others in some people's eyes
6. i can think no more now..hahaha
now what is my next step? same old answer, i dont know..
now, what should i catch up on? tvb drama? tvb variety? running man? one piece? oh godddd..