Friday, December 14, 2007

smksu prom 07

so school prom was yesterday at sunway..
n im late..ahaha..

went n do hair around 3 sth n done bout 4 sth..
then bro gf help me put my make up on..at around 6..
thanx to her for putting my make up on..=)..but i think she makes me look too fair?i donno..those cam which got flash..ahaha..but its ok..eheh
i juz don look like who i am yesterday..=p
n i thought i can leave my house at 7..
mana tau..make up done at around 8...gosh..2 hours..-.-"
and i also thought..py was waiting for me..
when i wanted to leave..i gave her a phone call..guess wad..she's not even back home yet!ahaha


do i look like me?different?=p
after make up..i do looks a lil?like my mom..ahaha

and so we left bout..8.20 liddat..good thing havent start yet..well..kind of xpected tho..

bout da prom..shud i say its a lil waste of money?foods r juz.....:rolleyes:..n nth much else..so juz hang outside da ball room..took pics..chit chat..planning where to go after prom..


min jo yee lynn me eunice


sa me jo yee


eunice zat yee me


hsien n me


me n sw


hadi jo khairi me


min eunice jo audrey yee n me

after prom me sa alicia hsienyi n jo went to rainforest..have a jug magarita n long island for rm110 or less..eheh..but didnt drink much..cos driving mah..but jo was drunk!!~aahahhaah


drunken jo..


=D


how bad can i b?lol

i cant rem wad time we left rainforest..but on da way back..i got stoped by police..o.O..scares me to death eh..thought i over speed..
then they ask for license ic..smart sa n jo didnt bring ic..
then ask where i come from..did i drink..well..i said i did..=p..a bit only..less than 1 cup..then ask if i mind blowing da thing..u noe..then if exceed..then kena saman..im like i don mind..but didnt blow also la..haha..

then check boot..ask if this is my car..y so many shoes..then he say if he ajak to go drink wanna go or not..ahah..then say i can drive or not..im not drunk rite..i look a lil unbalance..then i said juz not so used to high heels..=p..
he's ok la..have small chat with him..
cacat part was..he ask where am i going n i said usj14..then he's like..go usj y use this way...im like..this way cannot go usj meh?ahaha..
well actually..i don even noe where i am dat moment..-.-"..
n so..we juz drove off..

reach home bout 3+..sleep bout 4.30..
i have no make up remover nor baby oil..i have no idea how to take off my make up..end up i juz wash it off with water..-.-"
slept till 1 today..sort of da lastest..
maid came in n was like am i sick..im like no..cos hoh..normally i'll wake up latest 11 sth one..ahah



talking bout work..this job is good...ahah..
juz hope..next week..wont b transfer to banquet la..=/..
i noe..d other time was like wanna go banquet..but now all of us change our mind..-.-"
currently ppl r quite nice..then if got leftovers dim sum or wadever we can like take n eat..
like dat day..got function..xtra food..we keep..after function..go bhind eat..ahah..
then d other day also..those guai lou..didnt really eat much..then we keep also..after cleaning makan again..super full lor..n wad more..i love dim sum..=D
pls..no banquet..

No comments: