Wednesday, January 16, 2008

long long holiday..

its been sometime..
so juz have a random update..eheh..

currently having my cousin staying over my place..so its ezer for her to go to college..
by that..currently im also her driver..boo~..
her class like wad?8?need get up bout 7 liddat to fetch her..but ok la..im fine with it..:rolleyes:
but abit wad lor..i don really like ppl staying over my place summore same room..cos its like..i play comp she do wad..i go out..takkan she stay at home..i wan sleep or she wan sleep also need to like 'zhao ju' liddat..very odd lor da feeling..lol
o..she keep wanting to go karaoke..ahaha..any1 interested?come along?=p

apparently this holiday got nth to do..not working d also..so bored..
sort of regreted taking 2nd intake tho..if 1st intake now also start college d..ahah
really hope spm results will b out soon..=D
so wad i do for da day..is juz..comp..if got nth to do..watch movie from website..-.-"

oh..went shopping on monday..its like finally..-.-..
i always cant find ppl to go with me as they started college d..n some working perhaps..
so my mom bring me go shop..1u..wakaka
gosh..everything like so expensive liddat..=/
1st stop..already spend 300+..including my mom's stuff la..not only mine..lol
2nd stop..40 bucks punya shoe..xD
3rd stop..100+ punya top..
4th stop..100+ punya top n pants..
still got few items to buy..but cant go on..as my mom need to get back n handle her mahjong's frenz..ishh..
well..tho my parents pay for it..but i still look at da price..=p
feel very wad lor if sth is like xpensive..-.-
sometimes if i were to choose between 2 shirts..if both also i sort of like one..i'll choose da cheapest one lor..ahaha

oh oh!for some reason..im training da un18 guys now..how swt can dat b?me training ppl?guys summore?-.-
its not say dat im good..nor good in coaching..
i define it like..'i train ppl like i teach ppl math'..
its like i noe how to solve math prob..but come to teach ppl how to do..i cant really xplain how it shud b lor..get it?lol
but oh well..juz try my best la..
so sat will b like both bz on d morn n evening..=/

aih..nth d la..
now thinking wad to do n rot..^^

No comments: