Wednesday, January 27, 2010

one and two

i shud b doing my reports now..
but..kinda procrastinate a lil u c..
no motivation lahhhhhhhhhhhh....=/

for the past 1-2 weeks till today...


grandmother's bday...
ate kfc..haha
like so happy..=D


and inna's bday!!
face so red..blushing..so hot..=D



a lil souvenir from JoL..
actually bout to post a pic of the dinner prepared by her..
but sudd i rem..eh..i say i wont post..
i kept my words ok!heeee
so sweet...the pudding..=D..my pig!

so yeah..
its week 2..
learned nth much so far..
don really like the tourism enviroment subject..
got a lil sesat with HR subject..
got 3 more weeks to finish my reports..
kinda worried for prac exam..
kitchen accomodation fnb..
sigh how la..
nvm..i can do it!
we can do it!=D

hmm..sudd i have da urge to go overseas to study..
perhaps its da course offered..
but haiya..donno la..c how..hehe


shall i move on with my report?=/
somebody motivate me?heh

No comments: