Monday, March 28, 2011

responsibilities?what's that?

holiday started..
no plans planned..
feeling broke..=p

feels kinda ridiculous to feel 'stress' after exams..during holidays..
with those 'responsibilities'..bah~

cant things just be slightly easy and not hard to handle?
cant just others cooperate? or do just as follows?
when things don go right, i have to bare..when trying to b direct, other ppl don like..

feels like im given a second chance to do better..
but i guess its not better compared to last time..
if i were given the third chance, PRAY HARD...no third chance please..
it'll eventually only make me lose my interest in what i like...

other than that....

currently feels like a home 'nurse'...literally..
honestly, sometimes felt a lil annoyed n frustrated..abit la..
its not that i wanna feel that way but just...sigh..

i know i shouldnt feel the way i feel now..
feels really bad to feel that way..
but really, why me?only me?
what bout the rest?
its my 'responsibility'? what bout the others?
others can 'move' freely and i need to tolerate with my plans?*thats if i have plans la*

someone once tegur me..bout my attitude towards her la..this la that la..
but seriously..no one in the house would und how i felt n none have went thru as much as ive gone thru n none have did what ive done for her..
n it seems like i'm the one who face her most of the time..*like so mulia -.-*

words are easy to say..
but i don see much actions from the rest?
when i go on with my plans i have to think of her first..what bout the rest?i donno..

i wouldnt say my attitude and actions or wadsoever towards her is good..
but definately..better than most of them..
or its 80% of what i could do..

i donno bahhh...
can feel that theres sth in me..a very heavy heart..
but donno how n where to throw n pour it to bring it back n feel the normal 'weight'..

in general..ppl don like ppl speak..
but for me..don like don speak..
ppl like, let it be..
if i speak..ppl might feel 'hurt' or 'sou heng'..
if i don speak n mention bout it later on ppl will say y didnt i tell earlier?
howww laaaaaa?
im know for my 'tolerance n patience power' anyway..
so who would care?

may God increase my edurance patience and tolerance for this coming 2 months..

No comments: