Saturday, September 08, 2012

With the Colleagues..

Time passed really quickly, and its already the last month of my intern..

Fun, boring, busy, restless time..all experienced..
So far did the most was dinner event..but what's best..the recent event..

With this event, i felt as if my purpose of intern was achieved! also part of the reason why i chose this company la..
Liking all the outdoor stuff and this time, a treasure hunt + race event..=D

It was a great that they bring me for site recee as well altho im just an intern..hehe
within just a month..i've been to perak 3-4 times..hohoho..crazy but yeah..

some shots taken with them thruout my internship.=)


Site Recee and testing out activities time~


 Aqua Skipper @ Bukit Kinding..
First time seeing this thing..interesting and not easy..haha











Colleagues and part timers for the event..

Other than thattt..


=)

my funny and crazy colleagues during my internship period..*only dont have michelle's pic tho..the admin & accounts ehehe*

being on time during working days and being late for actual event day *due to 1 hour+ of sleep only..if knew, shouldnt have slept*  is just so speechless..i guess its sth that my assistant manager would remember and zha me..haha

No comments: