Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Journey 2 1/8

It's the time again where I think what have I gotten into myself again..
I guess I just need to give myself some time to adjust again..new environment, new job scope..if only I knew what I needed to do I'd b fine I think..I can't und how ppl can carry so much things..maybe I'm just weak..

Met some familiar faces..
at least already met one when i reach florida..kai kai!! but we're going to diff ship..mehh


First day, almost fainted omg..I guess due to empty stomach..
Embarrassing shyt.n I think I'm the only Malaysian, lagi need to work up to standard..
Anything u do, ppl know u, mention Malaysian means is u adi..donno good or bad stuff haha

Thank God for a good waiter, tho I felt bad for him hehe..thank God first few night got someone standby to guide me..n I feel I'm slow..
But this waiter left after 2 weeks..2 weeks for me to master everything..gah
2nd waiter was good as well n he's leaving in a week time again! New waiter again! Pray that I get a goooooooooood and permanent waiter..

My back...donno can take it mou..my wrist too..first day macam ko jor..
I think my body will really fail me in less than 9 months..soon I think..unless miracle..
My fingers, so dry n crack n hurtful..aish

First day broke a glass..and 2nd cruise slipped with a tray of glasses..kill me..but thank God only one..or maybe two glasses broke only..but my knee sakit siut..
Basically first month, pretty clumsy..

One thing bout getting tips now, don't really fancy it here..i'd rather ppl give because of me/what I did..but now, I felt like I don't really deserve it..I believe it's more of because of my waiter..I know..got money also so picky right..

Also thank God that I kenal my roommate =D but double sharing with connecting bathroom really..aih..not much freedom..
Oh, and I tot cutting short hair was a good idea, but not really..should have leave it longer abit..Aish

First crew round also kena report jor..oh my..y so strict! Zzz
First month kena so many blue blacks jorrrr..

Worship service here macam quite gangho..almost everything x2..but macam service will run till late..zzzzzz
Hope I'll really learn sth by end of contract..found such service on the dot! Again!

Got to visit few places..
Grand Cayman Georgetown, Dominican Republic Amber cove, st thomas..and tmr St. John Antigua..

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feast @ grand cayman



St. Thomas

Antigua..

Not sure if these places r for me..last time go out hunt food, now go out, all beach, drinks n souvenir shopping, which I don't shop, don't drink, don't swim lol..more like not much time for beach, and ofcos not much time for island tour YET..

Things to thank God,
1. I didn't literally faint on day 1 n memalukan myself, but to survived
2. Got assigned to pretty nice, niceee waiter and got assistant to shadow me for my first few days if not I have no clue at all..I felt bad for them..to have me lol and have a nice 2nd waiter too
3. Got a vest from linen keeper! (Cos I don't have it which I'm supposed to have)
4. Found worship service on the dot of arrival again..
5. Schedule that allows some time to go out..as u don't really get day off here unless u sell..

No comments: