Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Journey 2 4/8

Isn't it bad that u just gotta keep counting the months that pass?
Means ure not enjoying?
Well I don't know..
I think I enjoyed last contract more..
Not sure if it's the people or the work..hmmm

Cruises was ok since end of last month till my early this month..
New roommate is okay too..well basically I just have a half roommate lol
New waiter is okay too..I hope..
I got to say all my waiters are pretty generous..to me at least wahaha

As I was doing embarkation for the first time, I got the chance to sell! And yes I think I sell quite a lot..the most in 3 months..good ah my waiter, Baru come got so many points Liao..

My first waiter came back Liao! But not under him jor..


cayman again..

Attempt to go for submarine ride, first time tak jadi, 2nd time missed it..quite disappointed..
2nd attempt..

missed

cause of the ice cream omg..

3rd attempt..next day another chance, finally made it! At Cozumel..











Well, bukannya cantik sangat..or maybe my expectation is not met hahaha..I tot it would b colorful xD
But ok la, at least experience..
But now I wonder if grand Cayman would be more beautiful..but taken go again..mahal la..and GC submarine more mahal also..i think Cayman would be more pretty tho..

Wanted to do some activities..since I'm all over..like zip line, dive,sail etc..but mahal..ok, one is mahal, 2 is not enough time and also hard to find kaki..who will do these n also spend..alone pulak tak syiok..

On the day when I feel kinda pissed off, at the same time when I'm gonna finish work late, and based on the time, I'd just skip the cf..but somehow, by God's grace, I manage to finish earlier than supposed to and decided to go for the cf..and I got this randomly..
Talking bible! Seems cool but when u think u have a phone that have the app, sama je..but that's not the point lol

Now I know/feel, it's not mainly the nature of the job that I'm not enjoying, it's also the people..seriously, I think I'm too nice..which bit myself..easily feel bad for others, kills myself too..nobody cares, people are just selfish lazy and irresponsible (not all lol)..sometimes and some things I understand, even I myself does it..but some ppl just amazes me..I've got nth to say..

And feb seems to be my sick month -.-

And y must there be some 'annoying tuk ngam tuk Pei' ppl on each contract..zzz

1.5 more months to end Caribbean season!

Things to thank God so far...
1. I didn't literally faint on day 1 n memalukan myself, but to survived
2. Got assigned to pretty nice, niceee waiter and got assistant to shadow me for my first few days if not I have no clue at all..I felt bad for them..to have me lol and have a nice 2nd waiter too
3. Got a vest from linen keeper! (Cos I don't have it which I'm supposed to have)
4. Found worship service on the dot of arrival again..
5. Schedule that allows some time to go out..as u don't really get day off here unless u sell..
6. Dinner off!
7. Free gloves from a colleague!
8. Gifts from Christmas!
9. Remains at the dining room I prefer (cos finish earlier =D)
10. Opportunity to get some sales! Yeah
11. All the waiters I got were nice n generous
12. Got a talking bible!

No comments: