Friday, August 31, 2018

Kick Start Journey 3

Day 0 - chaotic - forgot things, unprepared departures
Day 1 - arm pain
Day 2 - backache, foot ache, signs of cough

Needed to adjust to ship, it's like new stuff again..layout, management etc
Got traditional dining, which I don't wanttttt, but it's ok, there's rotation, can only pray that will rotate till the dining that I want and stop there like last time hehe
And day off system here, baddd..super sales orientated but hard to get day off.. 

Met a few familiar faces too..but I think I'll still be a loner there, a super loner, which is worse than past 2 contracts..
Internet system changed too, better for a lot of ppl, but not me..saddddd..now I need to plan when to buy properly..
Only Malaysian in dining again! Another one more is cook, 2 of us! Heard there's one in front desk, haven't seen..

Waiter is nice, as far for now, at least I think he is nice la..hehe..from Thailand..
ship system is a little better (except for schedule n super sales pushing) and different, removes all my worries that I have that caused me to feel very tired last time. Yay that he will be staying till January..
Need to buck up, I'm so weak nowwwwww, need to get back on form so that won't be a burden to him aik..
And practices are diff here as well, sigh, can I say I hate to adapt? always on a losing end whenever I always try to do things the proper way..

Roomie is nice, not sure about neighbor tho..macam gonna be same case as last contract..
got upper bunk, she came 3 weeks earlier..looks like no chance for me to go lower bunk this time..although she finish contract first, but no point la, bout 2 months left je..
Room located at the front of ship, so noisy can die I donno why..and farrr..

And this ship will experience no waterrrrr..at least once a cruise so far..wtcc..this is no good..

My skin is so dryyy....the worst skin condition I have throughout actually..and so smart of me changing new facial product, no try before and it's not helping..

Heard that next year got dry dock, before I head home, yay! Hope the news is real..but also heard it's after I go home..boo

Thank God for:
1. Get done whatever I needed to get done (haircut, buy things that I forgot to bring)
2. Got few days private room, changed and at least I think my roomie is nice too
3. Nice waiter, not bad la
4. Found fellowship!
5. Kind soul gave me wine opener!

No comments: