Friday, November 30, 2018

Journey 3 3/7

Another month down..
Almost late for work due to auto time change for day light saving..
Thank God roomie alarm woke me up..
Well, actually many ppl were late haha

1 more day off in early Nov! 2 off in 2.5 months, hmmm..not very good lol

Out to few new places, Martinique, barbados, Trinidad and Curaçao..and back to Aruba..yet to explore, hopefully will have the chance next time..shall head to Barbados beach next time..Curaçao seems to b a nice place as many things nearby..

Martinique


Curacao



Antigua


Went to st Thomas paradise point, sky Ride/cable car to the top, what else? View lorrr..only 5 bucks for crew, ok bah..kekeke



I'm getting tired already..4.5 more months? Oh my..

Notice how 'weak' I was back in my first 2 contract, mentally and physically. Thank God that I don't really have such thoughts and feelings this time..
Body still staying strong, slight cough before this but all is good..wrist haven't get its feeling yet..feet still hurts tho and back is feeling it already..work wise, getting the hang of it, no complaints so far..I really think God has his ways..
Initial dislike of being in traditional dining, and God place me there till now..I think God wants me to earn more, since I didn't get to earn last contract due to anytime dining, and have rested for a year heheh..
But now, I pray to God, to keep me at Where I am now until at least after new year =X

I think God have also indirectly placed an 'angel' here for a moment..providing some snacks and also, an Internet card =O..and I can only thank this person for that n nth else..

Being clumsy again..knocked to a walker handle and my tray of bread n water fell off..ops..but thank God it's towards d end of service, not many passenger around lol

After a tough first 14 days cruise, next 14 days was more chill, n I really really thank God for that..at least Chillax a bit for one time..3rd 14 days cruise first seating is crazyyyyy, I died after picking up appetizers lol..might have chance to get not so good feedback..yikes..but a relaxing 2nd seating..

Got new neighbors, and, they r..sigh..nth to say..I hope they come to realization and learn or start to be conscious and considerate and be cleaner..

'New' language aim - Spanish n Japanese - to communicate, Russian/Ukrainian n Tagalog - to kepo lol if I ever will start learning..blehhh


Thank God for throughout:
1. Get done whatever I needed to get done (haircut, buy things that I forgot to bring)
2. Got few days private room, changed and at least I think my roomie is nice too
3. Nice waiter, not bad la
4. Found fellowship!
5. Kind soul gave me wine opener!
6. For sales!
7. For day off!
8. Getting lower bunk bed!
9. No complaints so far!
10. For not being late!
11. Internet card gift!
12. A not so busy dinner cruise.
13. For not falling sick!

No comments: