Friday, July 27, 2007

lame - o..

yup!lame - o..dat's me!..xD..
quite famous of being lame among my frenz d..ahah..
i didnt know this can b di warisi also..lolx..
but obviously in a diff way la..
im lame on my mouth but diwaris to lame on actions pulak?ahah

this week was juz..=/..i donno..but usual la..
nth much to blog bout school..
but got quite lots of gossips these days..
then..me n my lame..so called jokes which i got from tv n bro..lolx..
which make some of them laugh like donno wad n 1 or 2 of them..start to hate me again..which they early also hate d(da 2 idiots sitting beside me)..LoL

tuitions..
got rm1 from acc tuition teacher..for getting 70+ for da exam..2 more marks away to get rm2..ahaha..
as for addmath n math..gosh..he juz get rich in 1 day..with my 2 months fee..LoL

driving...
my L lisence shud b out d..mayb starting lessons next week..gosh..cant imagine how i'll drive..lol..mayb can drive in 2-3 months time..=D..dare to sit my car?=p

vball...
hmmm...heard da juniors are doing quite well..its a good thing..=)..jo said they can jump much higher now..n have a better stamina..BUT..da mouth still nv improve..ahaha..=p..but still..all this in 1 month time..not bad la..hehe..keep it up!

random..
oh..noria is leaving..=/..at 1st she said she wont b around next week..jo n py wanted to go like..yay..but after she continue..she's not teaching su..they felt sad..LoL..n da 1st thing dat go to their mind is..who'll b our next class teacher?pan*cos currently she's our 2nd class teacher*?oh no..our testimonials..LoL..then think who'll b our next bm teacher?oh shyt..need pass up book..lolx..but either way..still quite sad la..=/
then going high tea next sat..at holiday villa..

hmm..2molo got class..tot wan go for acc only..but i think none of them are going 2 school..LoL..wonder wad'll happen..=p

oohhh..if any of u understand this..."sik siu siu ban doi biu"..sry la..my pin yin can nv improve..=p..if u understand..i hope none of u will act dat way la k..it'll juz turn out to let ppl have a chance to kenakan u..=)

No comments: