Monday, September 24, 2007

common scenes - understanding me?

nth much bout this post..
just posting some scene which are quite common among ppls..its like nth rare bout it..
i donno if its sth good or not..
but i don think it really is..
i cant say much la..cos i do did some of these b4..but still..
it juz came across my mind n wanna post it..xD
best i think is still using school as a scene..its like school a lot of these scenes one lorh..lolx

1.promising ppl but u end up didnt do it?

A : don tell anyone u noe..
B : i promise i wont
the next min..dibocor pulak..

A : 2molo u going to school or not?
B : going going..
A : u don say going end up u didnt come ah
B : i promise i'll go..
da next day..B didnt appear..

what else ah?cant think..next!haha
so..if u think u cant keep da promise..why promise at 1st?


2.saying see 1st or try..when u noe u're not gonna do it..

A : wanna go out tomorrow?
B : (ask all da info..eg.where time who going n stuff..)
A : (answer wadever B asked..)
B : oh..c 1st la k..(but already decided not 2 go..)
end up B didnt go..

A : going school tomorrow?
B : for what wor?nth to do also..
A : (convincing B to go..)
B : i'll c 1st la..
n so B didnt turn up also..

A : eh..can do me a favour?
B : what?
A : *bla bla bla*
B : ok..i'll try la k..if im free..
end up B didnt do it..

its ok 1 lor i think..but da worst is..say c 1st or try..then didnt inform ur fren back whether u r going or doing or not..
n also..if u already noe u doesnt wanna do it..y do u wanna say c 1st or try?=/


3.talk bout ppl but acting about da same without noeing..

A : dat C ah..like don care bout anything only..
B : yala..C always don take things seriously..rely on ppl only..
tho A n B don act like C but sometimes they act da same as C..

A : dat C useless one lah..doesnt even put a lil effort in watever he/she do..
B : exactly..exam also don1 study..exam also don1 take..wad also don care..
also..without noeing..A n B do act a lil like C..

this 1 i donno la..but juz don get it..if wanna talk bout ppl..at least don act dat way also ma rite?don care whether da stuff we're doing is big small important or not..as long as it is suppose to b done..then do it lor..

hm..wad else wad else??..=/
cant think d..so i think dat's all..xD
agree with da above or not?agree leh?ahah..=p

-----------------------------

i sometimes wonder..where can i find another me?
as in some1 who acts about da same as me?lol..
i donno is it me or wad..im like quite sensitive to some stuff lately..no matter good or bad..on peoples n stuff i have..

things i've become n being called..at least i felt it dat way..n some of my fren called me dat b4..ahha
puclic phone
bank / syarikat kewangan?ahah
tong sampah

cant blame me for keep having my phone xpired..=/
last time always have credit..its like..i top up not for me to use but for other ppl to use?

borrowing ppl money with no interest n tak dijamin can get back da money?
don care 1 buck 2 bucks la..lol
50 100 1k?o.O
don o.O..currently some1 borrowed more than 1k from me..-.-..not like 1 shot..but slowly..
its like..i save money..not for my own usage..yea..my own usage..but i have a limit for myself..its like..i wanna have few hundreds left with me..cos i scared when ppl wanna borrow money from me i have no money to borrow them?omg..what is this man..wad's wrong me me?lolx

tong sampah..y leh?juz cos i feel dat..i'm always da last choice..this 1 happens in my fam la..
for eg..
some1 don1 do dat..i have to do it..givin da reason cos im a girl..*wtf?*
some1 mainly yr la..=p..didnt finish his food..he ate a lil bit only..da next min..grandmother came in with da plate..asking me to eat it?im like wth?..then she say..eat la..at least eat da lauk..if not throw away very wasting la..

u c..however i act..how my attitude is now...is not for no reasons...
i can say mainly cos of what i've xperieced b4..
didnt top up my phone..*myc stop saying im a cheapo k?LoL..*

just whatever la..
ever since im a kid..im being used..no matter in terms of belongings..cash..or anything..im normally the target..
nv change ever since primary..
is it juz me or what?=/

realise i hardly say badwords?:rolleyes:
i do have a reason too..
by whatever i've xperienced...

being so tough on d outside..
acting so cool..
acting so dumb..
acting so innocent?ahaha...
all just for 1 reason..
tho i want it to change..but..
not da right bunch of ppl i noe to do so..=)

No comments: