Monday, March 31, 2008

weekends..

im getting a new car..=D
thanx to my grandmother?-.-"..ahaha..keep rushing my dad for it..
not telling wad car im getting..wait till u c it..=p
but those who already know..then shhh la yea..xD

sat was a..day dat i went to a lot of place..ahaha..
1.taylors to register..smart joleen woke up late..she said no need call..can wake up one..yeap..trusted her..i really think she can one lor actually..but nope..my trust on her..GONE!ahahahha..:rolleyes:
2.bangsar to c car..totally having trouble to choose da colour..ahah
3.post office to pay n get sth
4.school to hand up my stuff but office was closed..wth..
5.joleen's house
6.church..n played this game..hold each other hand n try to poke each other knees..play till my hand no strength d..as in really weak..n its pain..=/
oh there's also this part where we ask each other.."can i trust u?"..then saying sth need to prove it one..so joleen asked me i said yes..LoL..then i told joleen..she failed to prove it this morn..cos she couldnt wake up..xD..then she said.."can challenge me anything but wake up"..=p
7.mpsj..it was a last min plan..n im wearing all joleen's clothes..aijoh..

waw..ahaha..
i was out sort of from 8 sth in da morn till 9 sth at nite..=/..whole day with joleen again..loled..mua driver..ehehehhehe..nola..next time replace back k..24/7 on call..u call straight away come ah..LoL~


as for sunday..went back hometown for cheng meng..woke up at 5 sth..omg~~
well..it wasnt as bad as last year..
last year got more stuff to clean tho..ehehe
we sort of talked abit bout joleen..ahaha..then bro asking me few ques..like..i mix with ppl older than me one zit..im like no la..cant rem wad i said..then say she's my vball senior also ma..
then talk craps la..then ask she's my close fren zit..im like errr..best fren ah..errr..lol..donno wad to ans..><..
wad if i said none of da 2?=)
then reach home almost 4..get rdy..cos gonna go play vball..

i think i only played like..2 matches?or 3..cant rem..
didnt really play la..yesterday was really suk..xD
me joleen n sayaka was massaging each other..
n omg sayaka..massage me till..ouch~
n today..lagi pain..lol..
my hand's like..have a limit to move liddat..ahahah..

o yea..yesterday went to joleen's place sleepover again..yes again..
jior..i feel so pai seh la..
later da parents don like it i die d..><
need to jaga joleen study..ahahaha..but end up tido also..-.-"..
n i need to wake up like 6 liddat to wake her up..gah~
sleep like a pig man..xD
i think i took bout 20 mins..only she really get up..tsk tsk tsk..

now today..came back..sleep till almost 11..get up..
then sleep back at 1 sth till 3 sth..loled..
seriously damn boring la..totally nth to do..
people!call me out!!LoL~

1 more week!1 more week..
coll gonna start d..><
my coll clothes how..stress la..sesat with da top..=/..
formal formal~~~

oh..2moro april fool day..=D
neh..don think gonna fool anyone..
got nth to fool one..ahaha
im a good girl..=D

No comments: