Friday, September 12, 2008

stress lor..

fall sick lately..
yea..sore throat when im having my drama n role play..sigh
n also bedmaking..with flu..how suffocating can dat b?aih..

been quite stress lately..
so many things undone..
ofcos its coming to the end of this week..thing to do turn to b nth already..BUT..next week finals..

havent even start studying..eventually..no time to study due to all da projects n stuff..aih
been sleeping very late almost everyday lately..sigh

guess have to go for midnite study d..interested anyone?=/

------------------------------------------

p/s : why la?=/..its not wrong..its just me..

sometimes..if u knew sth is not so right..why still wan me to do it?testing me?
ofcos i wouldnt say no..which cos i donno how to n i dare not..=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.