Monday, November 10, 2008

all to myself?=)

just gotta say..
i think ive done my part..
so..now..just go with da flow ba?hehehe


---------------------------------------

sometimes i feel..so what if i express out?seems to b no diff..
da only diff is extra ppl noe wad im thinking?
but things will still remain da same..
so if wanna tell..might as well tell everyone?n dat i think will make a diff?
aih..i donno la..
n dat's also y..sometimes i rather keep it shut all to myself..
at least ppl do not noe wad im thinking ma..ehehe


mayb i shall go back to da old me?
shud i?
well..depends on wad matter tho..

ive just gotta say...
wad i've said b4 this..its really liddat..
altho so..
apparently im still moving on..
im still trying..
really..
im really trying..
tho it might not b a proper way...
but at least i put in effort ok..

call me slow..
i don care..

No comments: