Saturday, December 13, 2008

backo!

im back from camp!
small group..
great camp tho..
n cold..=S

bought sth..n strawberries..
i told my dad..n he was like.."buy nonsense" in chinese sambil laugh/smile..sth liddat la..cant rem wad's da xact word..
im like..wad wo..buy for u all ma..n off i go to shower..haha

anyway..i did learn sth tho..if say totally nth mmg fake la..
i think ive done wad i shud..
after all..still need to wait n c..n c how it goes..
nv knew i'll b so cool n steady bout it..
went thru it..n it seems like im tougher than i tot..=)

pics up soon i hope..hehe


-----------------------------------------------

would u b someone i can depend on?
an intimate fren?or more than that?i donno..
someone i can really trust..
someone i can tell almost everything to no matter wad matter..
someone who'll b there for me..
someone who'll care for me..
someone who'll trust me n tell me stuffs as well..
unless im really dat untrustworthy la..heh
n i noe dat u've much more other better frens to share to..its like who am i..hehe

works 2 ways tho..not 1 way..

i've once been told that god sent u to me as he thinks its da time for me to have a true fren...hmm
i mayb nth to u..but i noe dat ure someone to me..=)


-----------------------------------------------

gosh..
i cant stand it having those kind of convo with u..
cant we just have a chat without touching those matters?
felt as if u keep picking on me..
i'll just somehow lose my patience..tho i want to control..but i cant let u catch me on my doings all da time rite?eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

saying ive change..
talking bout frens..
telling me this n that..

if its true i still can take it..
but if its sth dat i don agree on..sometimes i just have to 'say back' rite..
which i think when i shoot back my words would b quite mean or hurting n i wouldnt wanna hurt ur feeling badly..
n which i also xpect u'll say i have a bad temper later on..
what more i just have to act as if im not mad n speak normally..n try to change topic..
it also seems like we're a couple dat always have a short fight now n get ok later on..-.-"

im still controling..
well..wad's da point of ppl asking me to speak up then?
might as well stay back silent..

i would say im quiet for a reason..=)
its not dat bad to be quiet after all..rite?heh

No comments: