Friday, January 30, 2009

hoho!useless me!

im not working!working but not work work..got 'training'..its actually better than orientation day tho..hehe..really get to learn certain things..
last for 2 days..today n tmr..good timing in a way la..heh
"service is offered..and not asked"..hehehe
n i guess i really need to build myself up..tho i shud do so quite some time ago..but still..its still progressing..but not fast..

its da 4th week of training d..
6 more weeks to go..
quite fast lo..
sekelip mata..eh..2nd industrial training d..:rolleyes:


oh..happie bday nian!tho its tmr..hehe

-------------------------------------------------

im annoyed..
ok..not annoyed..i donno wad feeling it is..

but why?
wad's da point of me doing such thing?being da way i am?
felt so dumb..n im not suprised!..
im so not surprised dat this will happen..so not!
who am i to blame?no one lo..
cos da prob is in me..
i just nv learn..nv nv nv..
but still..why?
didnt i give wad u wanted?mayb not all da time..but still!im good/kind enough to do so okay?
who r u for me to treat u that way?arent i good enough?urghh
ive underestimated u..
tho i donno if im accusing or not..but..i donno..sry dat my feeling tells me my feeling is right..

felt as if im doing such thing for nth..
'effort' go to waste..
yes its my fault..for being so naive or wad so ever..but oh ah..whatever la!
i don think i'll b changing..
i'll just c how long this will last..
n how long can i stand living this way..

such a useless idiotic fella i am..=)
its time to laugh at myself once again..

*sounds as if wth happened..wad's so big..apparently..nth big..hehe*

No comments: