Monday, January 19, 2009

nth much post..heh

havent been updating much..nth to update also lo..hehe
anyway..results out d..BUT..couldnt c how we score..just noe if we passed or not..dong-key~

training..so far so good la i guess..
8 more weeks to go..*oh no*
i felt so clumsy..
n im annoyed by it..-.-..hehe
its only 2 weeks..n this is da 3rd week..
every week..sure got sth happen one lo..ish
*new shoe pls!heh*

oh..i guess imma go back for cny..felt bad if i dont..hehe
then next day need to work..ah..gg..x.X

yalo yalo..liddat lo..
everyday..come back..felt so...restless?tired la..
o well..working life..
but im not paid ok!c so semangat..=p
like wad ppl said.."cheap labour..eh..free labour la!"..apa apa saja la..lol

*now i wonder if i shud go on with my plan..
mayb i'll just do it..with sth extra la..heh..*


--------------------------------------------

ppl tends to get emo lately..
i mean at least i noe i have some ppl emo-ing lately..hehe

anyway..
just hope dat these ppl..
starts to c things in a new point of view..
don think so much..like way too much..can think la..but only pick da certain one..pick wisely yo..

"some dreams will nv come true..always stay cool..i'll always b with u" - be true
"life is difficult u cant go away..don hide urself in da conner..u have my place to stay" - shining friends

to you..
may b lonely in d inside..but nv is in d outside..=)
if u need me..just ring me up n *zoop!*..there i am by ur side..^^..

"watever hurts u will also teach u, so accept da fact dat u might fail here n there"..^^

--------------------------------------------

"I'll be there"

Looking in my memory, what did I see?
All the good times you gave to me.
Even from the park, way after dark,
Listen to the radio in my car.

It's times like these you see the wood from the trees,
You come to my aid when I'm on my knees.
The next time you feel alone, just pick up the phone.

Reach out and touch, whisper my name.
I will deliver, again and again.
Straight from the heart, honest and true,
I promise you this, I will be there for you.

When I think, I'd be lost without you.
Makes me wonder what I did before you.
When it mattered you were there for me,
You were my rock boy, you were my energy.

Time flies but I'll never forget, the way it was the day we met.
Don't be surprised, you know it's true.
I'm gonna be there for you.

Through the sun, through the rain,
I will still feel the same,
Be it good, be it bad,
I'll always understand.
When you're down, when you're blue,
I will be there for you.
Cause nobody does it better,
We're gonna get there together.


Through the sun, and through the rain.
I'll be there for you.

No comments: