Tuesday, September 01, 2009

its been....

it has been...
2 MONTHS +..

..away from home..
..eating spicy food..
..bath with cold water..morn nite noon evening..
..walking around room with slippers on..
..washing clothes..haha
..dealing with ants n some insects..
..listening to "lullaby" at nite..
..walking up n down to work n back from work..super uphill n yet it makes no diff..stamina n leg strength no improvement..xD
..spending quite alot..but lesser than back there i THINK..
..didnt drive my car n now license xpired..(great..-.-")
..starbucking and hot chocolating..

what else..cant think..too bad..haha

yea so apparently today was my last day as i use my leave n ph to end training earlier..
but still cant go back..sob sob..ok la..lepak few more days..hehe

i felt so bad leaving without really saying bye to da staff there..
as i tot im gonna kena "mandi" by them..hehe..nvm..i'll go back n visit them in few days time..hehe

ya so..dat time i manage to escape from da kitchen during my last day..
today as well..didnt kena..lucky me eh..hehehehe

training was okay..met new frens n such..
get to c diff thing happen to diff ppl also..
wad kind of character this fella is n such..
i guess..i donno..hehe
especially when u go to some kind of places?haha

i think when i get back..
wadever clothes i brought here..i'll make my maid wash another time..
u noe la..not confident enough with my own washing..hahaha
ofcos i wont chuck da whole thing at once la..bit by bit..xD
not bad la..1st time using my maid ok..=p

n o no..
gonna put braces..=/
gonna go dental da next day after i get home..><

honestly..donno wad i wanna do now after publishing this..o well..
tata for now!

i wan huggies..!hehe
at least back home i can hug my bolster..but not here..heh

No comments: