Friday, September 30, 2016

Back on land!

So what have I been doing since I got back.....
1. considering whether to go back on board or not lol..
the agent really, got nth to say..

2. makan and catch up time ofcos!

so was tidying my room, and it took me 2 days to do so..
not like it made alot of diff, but at least got abit lah haha

Catch up with my lady buddy ofcos..
dinner at Cerdito Puchong (Yew's restaurant)

Supper supper! late nite, someone craves for siu yuk, middle of the night..

she cooks! or bake! she make! a cake hahah =O


Rescued a kitty, unfortunately it didnt make it =(

Ashton boi~~ cute not? hehe

caught up with few of other people as well..
great to be back..but nothing much to do lol
caught up with my running man, need to catch up with my tvb drama...missed out too much! one piece also..

No comments: