Thursday, October 06, 2016

Round 2?

Got my info for my next rotation..
I guess I'll be going for my next contract..just to explore the world a bit more..
I know it'll be wayyyy difficult compare to my first contract..
as much as i want to, i know my body can't really take it =/

Do i need to discuss it with my family? or I'll just proceed with the documents =S
I'm gonna miss my friends again..
I'm gonna miss my Joey's concert T.T
I'm gonna be away for another freaking 9 months again..
I'm gonna miss a few good friends big days..
I'm gonna miss out on my game..
I'm gonna miss out on my shows, havent event catch up..
I'm sure lots of things gonna be different after another 9 months..
I'm gonna suffer again..hahaha
but i hope that it'll be worth it somehow..

Another coc gathering..gosh its been a while..

Trio Asiana! listening to them feels back I'm back on ship haha
glad that i met them, and get to click somehow =)

No comments: