Sunday, April 30, 2017

Journey 2 6/8

Went for cycling end of last month n ever will I tot of getting sunburned =O
And only on my hands/arms..well better than my face n legs also kena la kan haha

Thank God for a pretty good timing for my schedules recently..end of last month n beginning of this month..very good timing to be on that schedule hehe

First Europe pit stop! Porta Delgada, Portugal..traffic light free city in my opinion lol
Had a stroll around..too bad didn't visit the pretty places..






Glad to hold a msian passport..no need visa for the places I'm visiting..muahahha

Cool weather..colddd..
So smart of me, last contract bring jackets and long sleeve and swim suit that I don't need..this contract I need those but I bring none..haha

Next, le harve, France..
I believe I was here, somewhere near by..when I visited France last time..


Zeeburgge, Belgium..bought some Belgium chocolate..



our bus driver..

Then Rotterdam, Netherlands..cold die..

cube house museumm


And then dry dock, Hamburg, Germany! the part where all crew members are looking forward to.
Lagi cold..and too cold = always wanna go toilet..but here 95% of the toilet needs to pay..I guess I would have kept paying just for toilet wtc















Spend on chocolates again..damn, spent too much on that..doesn't sounds a lot in euro, but when convert..=O

Went to miniature wunderland..apparently no.1 place to visit in Hamburg..interesting n fascinating..and it's such a blessed visitation..got ffk n jio another fella randomly..
Supposed to wait more than an hour, but the cashier printed the ticket wrongly n we got to get in immediately! What more can I ask for..

























Haven't been hitting the gym..only went 2-3 times hahaha
But no point la..when go n running machines r occupied..and don't have the abs machine for me to use..

Been eating too much rice pizza pasta, extra meals etc lately..gain weight jor..

Berlin visitation failed..everyone booked that day off..no more slot jorr..

2 weeks dry dock making me lazy and fat haha

uboat museum (submarine) - didnt went in for a visit tho..





Baltic season officially starts? 2.5 more months..7 cruises to go..sounds fast hor..

As much as I'm wandering around looking for sales, but the satisfaction of assisting ppl with their queries makes me happier =D

Things to thank God so far...
1. I didn't literally faint on day 1 n memalukan myself, but to survived
2. Got assigned to pretty nice, niceee waiter and got assistant to shadow me for my first few days if not I have no clue at all..I felt bad for them..to have me lol and have a nice 2nd waiter too
3. Got a vest from linen keeper! (Cos I don't have it which I'm supposed to have)
4. Found worship service on the dot of arrival again..
5. Schedule that allows some time to go out..as u don't really get day off here unless u sell..
6. Dinner off!
7. Free gloves from a colleague!
8. Gifts from Christmas!
9. Remains at the dining room I prefer (cos finish earlier =D)
10. Opportunity to get some sales! Yeah
11. All the waiters I got were nice n generous
12. Got a talking bible!
13. Good schedule for dry dock and miniature visitation blessing
14. Health! Been sick, minor one but cured without any medication..

No comments: