Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Journey 2 7/8

Cruise had been easy-tough..
It's ok, and apparently a lot of Asians on Baltic cruises..this month at least..
Taking some advantage of my mandarin n canto speaking ability..
But other than that, when facing with Russian etc..bye bye haha

Got pretty tired..
Full station of Japanese..damn! Y didn't I learn some useful jap words..
Looks like watching one piece doesn't help hahaha

And my skin is getting into a really bad condition..I donno why =(

And apparently I 'stole' someone's sales..but u know what? I don't careeee..
As long as I know what am I doing..
I'm pretty sure he'll be telling everyone he sees..lameee..
I'm kiasu, but he is more..tsk tsk

Finally get to explore the port of calls..
Honestly, donno what to explore as u noe, don't really know how to appreciate the museums etc..

Chillax and buy chocolates at warnemunde, Germany..apparently it's cheap but, I have no idea..



Warnemunde round 2..



Stockholm, Sweden..due to time constrain, just had a stroll and ate mcd on the way back ldm




Going out at st. Petersburg, Russia is crazy, super long wait for immigration..
But got some nice pictures hehe
super no filter i tell you..spilled blood church..




hermitage museum..apparently a must visit, but meh..lol


And colleague rented a boat at nite..honestly..paid too much for it..much cheaper if go myself..cos I don't drink!







Oslo, Norway..again, just roaming around n picture here n there..





these guys are a quite annoying photographer..lol

Tallin, Estonia..quiet country I supposed..again, strolling around..






Helsinki, Finland..
Makan 'chinese' buffet..


sauna?

Noticed that there's actually a lot of buffet lunch promo =O

Went to eat at our ship's crown grill / steakhouse..
Food/steak was better than I imagined hehe
Super full..I think I had like 2 ppl's portion of food..






yummy desserts, but unfortunately i rushed it as was rushing for next agenda..=/


I'm feeling super fat..no exercise and eat alottttt..

Oh oh! My neighbor finally left! Both of them..praise God! I know like damn bad..
New neighbor is muchhhh cleaner than them..yayy

Heard next month onward gonna be even more tough..boo hoo

No comments: