Friday, June 30, 2017

Journey 2 8/8

It's juneeeeeeeeeeeee!

God have been really good with me..making me a little more chill for day shift work..just again, also nice timing for such schedule..

Finally a bridge tour! But got cancelled! Due to red alert..omg..
next bridge tour in few days time, on a sea day! wtc..cant make it =(

Dead tired this month..also a frustrated month..
So frustrated that I can only sigh out loud, and let it flow..

Starting to feel tired for doing too much also..I can only blame myself for being too 'responsible' lol..or trying to be a perfectionist..
Tired of being too independent..and not willing to portray my 'weak side'..
Too much mistakes this month too..sigh..hugeeeeeee mistake..sigh
Some recoverable, some can't be recovered..
One recent mistake caused a complain..=\
Perhaps it's also a sign that the time of going home is near..tend to be not in shape..excusessss..
It's time for massage session!

On the bright side, Have been generating drinks sales recently..thanks to the japs..hehe..I'm gonna request some off before I go homeeeeeeeee..

Starting to feel unwell againnnn..
But still surviving..
Had more of the ginger drink that mom asked to bring..no regrets haha..it's like my medicine throughout my contract..
And been eating toooo muchhhh againnnn..riceee omg..which I don't really take on board..but recently..hehe

managed to explore a little of Copenhagen!






Explored tallin a little more..
after eight ice cream, yummy..




like a bit creepy eh?

Stockholm..



Some destination planned to go before I head home..
Vigeland - checked









Next, peterhof palace..hmm..failed..went makan instead haha


trying to catch some sunset view..
oslo




st petersburg


i cant rem where lol


and event to know more about medallion..

Things to thank God so far...
1. I didn't literally faint on day 1 n memalukan myself, but to survived
2. Got assigned to pretty nice, niceee waiter and got assistant to shadow me for my first few days if not I have no clue at all..I felt bad for them..to have me lol and have a nice 2nd waiter too
3. Got a vest from linen keeper! (Cos I don't have it which I'm supposed to have)
4. Found worship service on the dot of arrival again..
5. Schedule that allows some time to go out..as u don't really get day off here unless u sell..
6. Dinner off!
7. Free gloves from a colleague!
8. Gifts from Christmas!
9. Remains at the dining room I prefer (cos finish earlier =D)
10. Opportunity to get some sales! Yeah
11. All the waiters I got were nice n generous
12. Got a talking bible!
13. Good schedule for dry dock and miniature visitation blessing
14. Health! Been sick, minor one but cured without any medication..
15. Hitting sales target and chances to get day off!

No comments: