Tuesday, March 03, 2009

cos u had a bad day?

shud i say yesterday wasnt a very pleasant day for me?ish
morning..b4 work..i dropped sth on my leg..yes very good..-.-
as for work..
da way they agih da work..i donno lah..abit pointless to me..
but evening dat time..ok la..did sth else..but towards da end..speechless again..

then end up..supervisor wanna c me..tot wad..oh..mana tau wan da check list..
yea bcos of dat thing..i needed to go all da way down n all da way up few times..thank u lah~
its also like..early don call..when gonna finish work only call me?dah la i was sort of thinking how to waste my time..-.-..
end up i think i left da hotel like 45 mins later..

n i needed to rush out..tot ok d la..
wa..its like..whenever u're not rushing all green light..whenever ure rushing..red light non stop..sumore its da ngam ngam turn red dat kind..chis!lolx..
n end up rush also no use la..no feel bad dude!ur mom's more important..=)

n i actually slept from 8 sth pm till 5sth am without me knowing..@@~
n i slept back till 7 sth..:rolleyes:
guess god just wanna end my bad day just liddat..hahaha..


its march!
1 more week in HK 1 more week in executive!!
cant wait..
but no coll pls..haha..

as for today...
only got 1 thing to say..
y do i happen to c such incident?i was really so tempted to patah balik..
if only i didnt c it..
if only i concentrait on my phone just a few more sec longer..=(
n sad to say..from sth dat can make me "smile" all da way till i c such things..it actually made me teared..yes..unbelievable le?-.-"
i would say..it felt really diff when u c it much later n u c it on da spot..at least for me..

No comments: