Monday, March 30, 2009

weeklings..

another week gone..

earth hour dat day..
i think my house shud have ber-earth hour kua..cos not home..so donno..hehe

went to HOF to "celebrate"..
had dinner..then played few games..
yes in da dark..but like not really dark also..still dark la..haha
quite fun la..heheh

o ya..so i went cycling as well dat day..
nice weather one didnt go..
dat day..was raining..oh ow..
but it stopped!
n its not sunny n its windy..<3
so yea..my cycling skill..
hahaha..better not talk bout it..

so..2 weeks sudah pun berlalu..
tinggal 1 more week..
quite fast lo..
n ok la..i didnt really rot la..ehehe

guess what..
both comps fail me..chis!
no comp to use..xcept for my elder bro room..
my files..=(
but good thing i have this good kind lovely nice fren of mine..*ceh wa*..
borrowed me her lappie top..
how nice of her rite..
feel so pampered la..=p
thanks babe!=)

saw term 4 time table d..
not suprised la..but aduh..so many stuffs..
quite hectic kua..
n dinner serving..tee hee..i guess it'll b easier to find guest?
but da 1st service..is so rush..
don even noe if we're supposed to serve or wad..but i think we're supposed to la..
but its like quite hard to plan now..
n come to think of it..
o no..no vouchers also?@@
unless can get it straight when class start..

donno y feel quite tired lately..hmm
not like i did a lot of things also..heh
xpecially my back..
mayb cos i hunch too much ah?cant lean..ahha
n cos been sleeping quite late lately..?

anyway..happie bday to both my bros..
1 on da yesterdat n 1 today..tee hee


oh..havent even clean my room yet..hahahaha
c la..mayb will clean it after this..heheheh..

No comments: