Monday, June 16, 2008

18th bday?=)

i donno wad to post..i donno wad to say..lol

i would juz say..its a wonderful bday..
n thanx everyoneeeeeeeeee...=)

i was actually out since fri evening..attending kate's farewell "party"..then stay over joleen place..then sat..afternoon went to coll for exam..come back go yf..then went for dinner..n stay in joleen place again..but it wasnt planned..juz some last min stuff..sort of..haha..come home to take xtra clothes then go back to her place..till last nite i sleep back in my own house..xD

wad i did on my bday..
morn = church
noon = lunch with parents n go round around subang looking for houses till evening..
eve = vball
nite = dinner with joleen

on da 14th..
thanx to my classmates..
xpecially ling n ying..thanx for da cake..=)
but sad la u all didnt get to eat da cake..rushing for exam..haha..


cake number 1..


waiting for me to habis makan..haha


not cut only take out candle one meh?:rolleyes:


thanx peeps..

on da 15th..

12am

2nd cake..




thanx joleen n calvin..^^

dinner time..

wad dish?


escargot~~




scared to eat?well it nice ma rite..xD


jo's lamb chop


my mixed grill..n half of it ditelan joleen..ahaha
thanx joleen..^^

when i get home after dinner..*ditipu by joleen*
no pics yet at da moment..donno if they got take pics or not also..lol
oh got 1..


aiya..no direct pic of da cake..heh
cake num 3..


at least is my leg kena when they're targeting my face..=p


=)

thanx to church frenz..=)
really thank u for last nite suprise..well appreciated..^^
making u ppl wait..n da candle was quite short d..haha..
sry to make u ppl change plan..haha
betsy u failed..=p

donno wad to say..
calvin - thanx for fetching..n da cakes..hehe
betsy - for ur so called ice cream..haha..but u failed..boo..=p
dexter - for scaring me..lmaoooo..hahah
every1 - those who came n did not yesterday..thanx for planning..thanx for coming..n thanx for ACTING..:rolleyes:

n how could i 4get..joleen..=)
thanx for ur "3 days 3 nites" trip..lmao
thanx for driving me all da way back to subang for my lunch..
thanx for spending ur 19/24 hours with me yesterday..
thanx for lying n acting..=p
thanx for stuffing everything down ur throat for nth..escargot~~~xD..not dat bad ma rite..haha
donno wad else to say..
thanx for everthingggggggg........
come claim ur hug 1 day if u rem if not then too bad..ahaha


credits to..:rolleyes:






n a decent one..haha
tq heng jo jo..thanx for everything throughout this year..everything u've done for me n for so layaning me..haha..=)..love ya lots..^^

oh well..
can consider..my 1st cake n celebration in this 2-3 years..
n my 1st suprise party if im not wrong..
so dat's y i ez kena tipu..=p
got to say all these are better than presents obviously..
so i don need the part 2 which is da presents yea..heh
anyway..really appreaciate it n thanx once again..

joke of da day..
these ppl got "pranked" by my house gate..xD
joleen trying to replace da word 'bill' with da word 'check' but tak jadi..
"check..i mean bill please.."..lmaooo..ahahha..
oh(re-edit)..how can i 4get..calvin reminded me this..xD
there's a "t-rex" in my house~~ahaha..wth weh..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

juz a rough section..dat time was in joleen's house..donno wad to eat..end up we cooked this..tot wont jadi so much..but not bad weh..ofcos la got me..muahaha








tada~yummy!

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?